Single-display performance mode: If you have only one active display, this is the setting for you. You can also specify this setting if you have problems with the multi-display modes.
Note: This mode is faster than either of the multi-display modes described below.
Compatibility performance mode is available if you have two or more active displays when running in nView Dualview display mode or if you are using different classes of NVIDIA GPU-based graphics cards.
When this mode is in effect, OpenGL renders in "compatibility" mode for all displays so that when different classes of GPUs are in use, the lowest common feature set of all active GPUs is exposed to OpenGL applications.
Note: The OpenGL rendering performance is slightly "slower" than in single-display mode.
Multi-display performance mode is available if you have two or more active displays when running in nView Dualview mode or if you are using different classes of NVIDIA GPU-based cards.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades