In this how-to video, you will learn how to install a 2.5" hard drive into an external closure. This will take only about five minutes. You will need a small Phillips screwdriver. Make sure you use anti-static precautions before performing this procedure. Take off the top of the enclosure. Line the SATA connector of the hard drive to the enclosure. There is a tab on the top part of the enclosure. Make sure that it connects to the other part of the lower part of the enclosure. Take the screws provided and place them in the holes of the enclosure. Tighten the screws. By viewing this video, you will learn how to quickly install a hard drive into an external closure.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades