The PowerForce G4 Series 233 is the versatile single processor upgrade for PowerMac G4 AGP towers, G4 Cubes, PowerMac G4 Digital Audio, QuickSilver, and QuickSilver 2002 models. It features the G4-7451 and G4-7455 processors, with speeds up to 1.2GHz. The PowerForce G4 Series 233 processor card, like its predecessors - the Series 100 and 133 upgrades - is the most advanced, highest performance CPU card available on the market today. It's also easy to install Feature List: PowerPC 7451 or 7455 @ 800MHz to 1.2GHz (7451 technical specs) (7455 technical specs) 256K of L2 cache @ 800MHz to 1.2GHz 2MB of L3 cache @ up to 250MHz (800MHz, 1GHz and 1.2GHz models) 100MHz or 133MHz bus operation Bus ratio of 6:1 to 12:1 depending on bus and clock speeds. In this video tutorial, you'll find complete, step-by-step instructions for installing the single-CPU series 233 PowerForce G4 processor on a Power Mac Tower.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades