Systm is the Do It Yourself show designed for the common geek who wants to quickly and easily learn how to dive into the latest and hottest tech projects. We will help you avoid pitfalls and get your project up and running fast. Search Systm on WonderHowTo for more DIY episodes from this Revision3 show.
Patrick takes you through the steps of adding Blu-Ray playback to your Home Theatre PC, and highlights the issues you need to be aware of before you take the plunge.
With Blu-Ray drives selling for as little as $129 it makes sense to include one in your next HTPC build. You'll get access to true 1080p content unmolested by digital TV providers and provide justification for that pricey HDTV you just bought. Adding Blu-Ray isn't rocket science, but it does have its share of potential pitfalls. So follow along as Pat breaks it down for you in simple and easy-to-understand steps.
Follow this tutorial to get some high quality picture coming out of your Home Theater PC!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades