Install & boot Mac OSX on an external hard drive Need MAC OS to install the external storage device. Create a disk image on the desktop. Use Disk utility, utility application, disk utility, MAC OS install DVD new image. Choose Image format, DVD/CD master. Leave encryption at none. Partition and name the external drive. Name one partition Install and the other Leopard 2. Save. Partition the drive. Make two partitions and save to the desktop. Choose disk utility install-restore. Source is the final destination image. Destination is the install partition. Hit restore twice. Enter you password. Restart the computer and hold down the option key. There are two hard drives. Choose install. Select Leopard 2. Install. Reboot. Hold option key. Select Leopard 2. Computer will request standard set up information.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades