Other World Computing provides a guide for advanced users demonstrating the upgrade or replacement of a hard drive in a Mac Mini Server computer. This comprehensive video takes you through all steps from tool selection to re-assembling the Mac Mini Server and it is recommended that the video is watched right through before attempting the procedure. In particular, it demonstrates the difficulty of opening up a Mac Mini using a small putty knife. Once the case is off, the three wireless antennae are removed and then SATA cable disconnected. Next four screws need to be removed to allow the Hard Drive assembly to be detached from the main unit. Next the two drive trays are separated from the assembly and the SATA connector. Once the drives are separated from their drive trays the procedure is reversed and you will be given similar levels of detail to demonstrate the re-assembly process. Once complete, the Mac Mini Server is ready to be powered up with its new drives in place.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades