This video is about installing second serial ATA drive into a Power Mac G5 system. The video is a step by step demo starting with the removing of the door to the machine and the air pack. The first hard drive is at the top rack and you have to remove the four screws at the bottom and insert them into the top and bottom screw alls on each side of the drive. The hard drive is inserted below the first hard drive and the data and power cables are plugged into their respective slots. The video is highly useful for those who want to install the hard drive on their own without a hardware technician.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades