The geniuses at Other Word Computing (OWC) show you how to install new memory cards in your 17" Macbook Pro pre-unibody, only by using a screwdriver and a little elbow grease. The only thing to keep in mind is that your laptop must be an older model, created prior to February 2009. Newer unibody models will not allow you to crack the case. Once you have your screwdriver, it's as easy as flip, unscrew, slide the old cards out, and slide the new modules in. Don't be stuck with an out of date Macbook; upgrade it yourself and save time and money.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades