In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to install RAM into an Apple iBook G4 laptop. Begin by turning off the laptop and closing it. Flip the laptop to the backside. Turn the lock and remove the back cover. Flip the laptop over and open it. Press on the keyboard notch (between esc and F1) and remove the keyboard. Then remove the Air Port Extreme card and unscrew the 4 screws underneath it. Remove the cover and carefully press down on the 2 latches that hold the RAM card. Now replace the RAM with the new RAM and place everything back together. This video will benefit those viewers who have an iBook G$ laptop, and would like to learn how to install RAM for faster computer speed and memory.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades