OWC, Other World Computing, demonstrates how to install RAM or upgrade and replace the memory in a 13-inch Macbook unibody. Installing RAM will take approximately 10 minutes to complete and is a relatively easy task. It will require the use of a Philips head screwdriver. First, discharge static electricity before performing the upgrade and make sure the computer is turned off. Close the lid, flip the Macbook over and remove the eight screws on the underside of the computer. Then, lift up the bottom cover to detach the clips. Next, locate the memory on the right hand side of the logic board. Depress the retaining arms to release the old memory and insert the new memory. Make sure that the pins and notches align. Replace the Macbook's cover and reattach the screws to complete the memory upgrade.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades