Millions of laptop batteries have been recalled because of the risk of FIRE. Get some tips from CNET to learn how to keep your laptop battery safe and secure. First, make sure your battery hasn't already been recalled. Second, don't leave the laptop constantly charging because it heats it up. One way to save your battery is to remove it completely when you plug in directly. Third, treat the battery as fragile. And finally, four, avoid buying knockoff batteries.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades