Are you sick of spending a ton of money on not so great cleaning supplies? Well, if cleaning the screens around your home are the problem, check out this tutorial. In this video you will learn how to make a super effective cleaning solution for your TV, PC, laptop, iPod screens, etc for about a dollar! This couldn't be easier to do, and your screens will be clear and shiny in no time.
You Will Need:
*Rubbing Alcohol (preferably 50%)
*a microfiber cleaning cloth
Note: Make sure that whatever bottle you decide to use for this is cleaned thoroughly first.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades