In order to make a crossover cable, for your computer, from scratch, you will need the following: Ethernet cable, an RJ45 connector, and a crimper. Strip off the jacket of the wires. When you remove the cover, you will be able to cross them over. Flatten them out and make all of the wires even. Then, trim the wires with a cutter. Attach a RJ45 connector to the wires. Carefully place it on the end of the wires. Use your crimper to crimp it. Now, it can also be used as a cross over cable. It's use has been altered.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades