This video shows how to make a USB or adapter powered keyboard vacuum. You will need a piece of cardboard, scissors, a fan, a DC adapter, electrical tape, and a ruler. On the cardboard draw four triangles and cut them out. Tape two pieces together (not too tight because they will need to be folded); then tape all four together. Fold it pyramid style and tape the ends.
Insert the fan, making sure the part with the voltage information is showing on the outside so that it will be drawing the air in instead of blowing it out. Now attach it to the adapter or USB cable. Put the orange or red cable inside the adapter head, wrap the black cable around it, and secure it with tape. Now tape a plastic bag around it, making a small hole in the bottom, and it‚Äôs ready to start vacuuming.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades