So to do that you will need 5.03 firmware, ac adaptor to turn your battery to normal after this, download the easy installer from the link in the video description and check if your motherboard is capable to convert your battery by the link in the video description. Now Switch on your PSP on ac adaptor and then put your battery in. Now run the easy installer. Now go to battery options and select convert to service mode battery. It will make the Pandora battery. Now you can switch off your PSP and insert your magic memory card into PSP and remove the ac adaptor and the battery. Now press and hold the L button and then put your battery in. Now you will get the Pandora menu. Now switch off the PSP, plug in the ac adaptor and then remove the battery again and switch it on. Now go to PSP tool and then put your battery in and go to
battery options then select the convert to normal battery and you are done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades