This video demonstrates how to burn music into a CD using Windows Media Player. To burn music from your computer into a blank CD using Windows Media Player: open Windows Media Player by going to Start, All Programs then click on Windows Media Player. once Windows Media Player is open, click on Burn. open the folder where your music is stored, select the files you want to burn then drag them into the Windows Media Player screen. after making sure you have selected the music files you want, insert a blank CD then click start Burn. during the music transfer, if you decide you don't want to continue, just click cancel and you can still use the CD you inserted.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades