Navigating on your HP TouchSmart 3.0 PC is easy, fun and takes nothing more then your fingers. To click, simply create a single point of precise contact between your finger and the screen. The HP TouchSmart uses optics to determine clicks so avoid leaning on it with your hands, knuckles, large jewelry or the random fly. The screen is not pressure sensitive so pressing harder has no effect. To right click you simply press and hold. For tasks that require multi-touch input use more than one finger. To clean your HP TouchSmart PC use any glass cleaner, a fine cloth and wipe gently. Do not spray the cleaner directly onto the PC, this may cause it to drip into the machine. Have fun using your HP TouchSmart.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades