This video tells us the method to open ports in Windows 7. Click on myu icon and go to 'Preferences'. Copy the port number from the resulting window. Go to 'Start', 'Control Panel' and 'System and Security'. Go to 'Windows Firewall' and 'Advanced Settings'. Go to 'Inbound Rules' and 'New Rule'. Click on 'Port' and select 'TCP' and 'Specific Local Port'. Type the port number in the text box. Click 'Next' and 'Allow Connection'. Press 'Next' twice and put the name in the space provided for it. Click on 'Next' and the inbound rule will be displayed. For outbound rules, repeat the same procedure selecting 'Outbound Rules' instead of 'Inbound Rules' and 'UDP' instead of 'TCP'. This opens the port.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades