In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to open ports on a Windows XP computer. Begin by clicking on the Start menu and open Control Panel. Double-click on Network Connections and select your network connection. Right-click on it and select Properties. Click on the Advanced tab and click on Settings. Select the Advanced tab again. Click on your internet connection and click on Settings. Click Add and fill in the port information. Click OK. T forward a port, users need to go to their router's website and configure it on the site. This video will benefit those viewers who want to learn how to open ports to connect to servers and peripherals.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades