In this Computers & Programming video tutorial you will learn how to optimize a PC for the best performance. Head over to Smart PC Utilities and click on downloads. Here you can download and install Vista Services Optimizer. This works perfectly well for Windows 7 as well. Open the program and select Automatic Tune Up, where it will ask you a few questions about how you use your machine so it gets an idea what services are unnecessary for you. You can also use Manual Tune Up or even Gaming Mode to de-select programs that you don't use, so that your machine will perform better.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades