HP TouchSmart is a powerful PC with innovative features. Using the HP TouchSmart Recipe box you can set up the blue tooth headset. The recipe box provides an easy way to work with you recipes using voice commands. You can set up your blue tooth head set to use the voice command feature of the recipe box. This gives the freedom to walk around your kitchen while cooking. The microphones embedded in the TouchSmart can also be used for this purpose but the blue tooth head set gives a better voice accuracy and enables you to go farther from your recipe box. Note that the headset is not provided by the HP and you will need to buy one. Open the HP touch smart and tap the recipe box icon. Open it in full screen and from settings you can add the head set. Now pair the head set. This video shows how to use HP TouchSmart recipe box headset.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades