In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to partition an external hard drive on a Mac computer. Begin by open Macintosh HD. Scroll down the list on the left and click on Applications. Double-click on Utilities and select Disk Utility. Under Volume Schemes, select 2 Partitions. Select the name of the partition and choose the format that you want for the drive. Select the second partition and do the same. Now click on Apply and click on Partition. This video will benefit those viewers who use a Mac computer and would like to learn how to partition an external hard drive to separate the drive into 2 drives.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades