Partitioning simply refers to the process of logically dividing the space on your Hard-disk into different drives. The methods shown in this video only apply to users of Windows Vista and Windows 7 operating systems. The first step involves using an inbuilt Windows Program called Disk Management to shrink a drive so that an unallocated area of disk space is created. The second steps involves using the same program to convert the entire (or part as per user requirements) disk-space into a new logical drive. Finally the procedure for deleting the drive as well as re-allocating the now freed space back to the original drive is explained.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades