In this video, we learn how to partition a hard drive in Windows Vista. First, go to your desktop and run computer management. From here, go to disk management underneath the storage section. After this, right click on the D drive and then choose "shrink volume". Now you will see a new window appear with different options on what to shrink the volume to. Enter in the number, then click on the "shrink" button. After this, your partition will be finished on your hard drive. This will help you back up your computer so if it ever crashes you will still have your information saved.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades