In this video, we learn how to partition a hard drive in Windows Vista or Windows 7. First, go to your computer and right click on your hard drive. Then, go to the management in the compute rand find disk management. From here, you will see your backup, factory image, and everything else on your computer. From here, right click on the computer and click "shrink volume" It will then pop up a new window where you will enter in the amount of space you want to shrink in MC. Once you enter this, click on the "shrink" button and your hard drive will be partitioned.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades