This video tells us the method to partition the external hard drive for Time Machine. This process consists of a couple of steps. In the first step, go to 'Finder'. The second step involves clicking on the 'Applications' option on it. After choosing the 'Applications' and go to the next step involving going to 'Utilities'. Choose 'Disk Utility' from the options displayed. This step will open a new window. Choose the hard drive on the window opened after choosing 'Disk Utility'. Click on the 'Partition' tab. This opens up the tab for this option. Click on the lower partition and rename it to 'Time Machine'. This finishes the task.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades