In this video, we learn how to partition your hard drive to back up important files. First, go to the start menu and then right click on your computer. From here, go to the left hand side toolbar and find where it says "disk management". Click on this, then you will see the partitions on the computers. Right click on the partition, then go through the wizard that pops up on the screen. Type in the size that you want your partition size to be, then continue on through the wizard. When you are finished, restart your computer and then it's finished.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades