Have important files that you want to put on a USB drive but do not want anyone else to be able to access them? Put a password on it using USBSecure.net free resource.
First, download the free software provided on the website. The USB drive that you want to secure should be plugged into your computer. Then , open the software that you downloaded.
Once the software opens set your language preference, read and agree to the terms of service, and then click the usb drive that you want to secure. Click finish to launch USBSecure.
This will open up USBsecure, it will then ask you if you want to secure this USB drive. Select yes. From here select your password and confirm your password, click ok. You should get a message telling you that the device is secure.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades