How to pick the right RAM for your computer Start by going to a website that sells the RAM online. There are a lot of online sellers. Go to the RAM finder on the site and enter your computers details. Normally it will ask what type of computer you have, the name of the manufacturer, the make, and the model number. Enter that information and it will bring up a choice of RAM sticks that will work in your computer. One key in selecting RAM is to be sure that you don't mix brands of RAM. If you have a Kingston RAM stick in your computer, add another Kingston stick. If you don't want to keep the stick that is in your computer order two of the same brand when you install the new RAM. Buying RAM on line is really easy and cost effective.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades