When you're sharing a printer, dealing with cables and networking can be a hassle. Having a printer with built-in wireless or using a wireless conversion kit for standard printers, allows easy sharing of your printer with multiple computers.
Wirelessly access your all-in-one features from any room in the house. Fast, 802.11g wireless means you can scan, fax or print wherever you are. HP Wireless printers easily integrate into existing wireless networks.
If you have a supported USB printer you'd like to share wirelessly, the HP Wireless Upgrade Kit can easily convert it from wired to wireless. Connect the printer to the wireless base station, connect the USB adapter to your PC, and you're ready to print from any computer on the wireless network.
Wireless printing is the easy, clutter-free way to share your printers at home or in the office.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades