To clean your MacBook screen use a micro fiber cloth and some water. Before you use water on your rag use the dry micro fiber cloth to wipe down the screen and get rid of all the dust. Once you have wiped the dust off of the screen take the micro fiber cloth and dip it in some water. Make sure that the cloth is not soaking wet all you want to do is put a fine layer of water on the screen as you wipe it down. Once you have wiped it with the damp cloth take a dry cloth or the dry part of your micro fiber cloth and wipe it dry. Once you are done the screen will be shiny and clean. You can also use the micro fiber cloth to clean the rest of your computer as well. So keep it clean and shiny and ready to use.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades