In this video, we learn how to re-partition your hard drive in Windows. In the event you have a hard drive that you want to allocate differently, this will do it. First, go to the start menu and then right click over "my computer". When the new window opens, go to storage, disk management, and then you will see the disks on your computer. Choose the drive you want to partition by right clicking on it and then write in how much you want to shrink the disk. Click shrink and then it will load. Now, right click on your new partition and click on "simple volume". Then, you can go through the wizard and choose the options you want and you're finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades