HP TouchSmart comes with a lot of inbuilt powerful features. Voice notes is one of them. To use this feature tap on the notes icon on the HP TouchSmart home page. Now tap on the microphone icon which is present at the bottom left of the screen. The TouchSmart contains two microphones that are integrated into you computer and are present on the either side of you web cam at the top of the screen. To record a voice message tap the record button and speak into the microphone. Tap the stop button when you are finished speaking. You can review you message by playing the play button. Now you can either save the video by taping the keep button or delete it by taping the cancel button. You can even add a note to the recoded message. The message can be written using your hand writing and any of the other features. This video shows how to use the HP TouchSmart voice notes feature.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades