Computers malfunction all the time in the form of freezing, crashing or by just not responding. This can happen due to various software reasons behind the comprehension of an average PC user. But by following some simple steps you can restore your computer some times. Your computer might not responding if there are lot of programs running simultaneously. This causes the available memory to be used up and there by causing your computer to not respond. In such case you can use you computer effectively by not running many programs at once. Running a few programs helps the computer to concentrate on those few and run smoothly. So in case you computer is not responding, try closing some of the programs and wait form the computer to resume. Note that you need to be patient and give you computer some time before it starts to respond. This video shows how to restore a computer when it freezes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades