There's a reason why printer companies want you to recycle your old printer cartridges. Because they can be reused. It cuts costs and saves them money, but you can save money, too. You don't have to keep buying new cartridges, you can recycle your used ones yourself by simply adding more ink. It could save you a ton of money on printer costs.
This video tutorial will give you a complete step-by-step guide on how to refill printer ink cartridges. This particular video focuses on refilling ink for a HP ink cartridge. By refilling your old ink cartridges, you not only save money, you save the environment by keeping plastics out of landfills.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades