In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to remove/change the arrow on the shortcut icons in Windows. These arrows allows the user to know that the icon is only a shortcut. Users will need to download the program, Vista Shortcut Overlay Remover. The program allows users to display an arrow, light arrow, custom arrow or no arrow. This program also provides an option to disable the " - Shortcut" extension on any shortcut icon. This video will benefit those viewers who use a Windows Vista computer, and would like to learn how to change/remove the arrows on shortcut icons to make their desktop look more clean.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades