In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to remove the fan assembly from a G5 i-Mac computer. This process is very fast, simple and easy to do. Begin by laying the i-Mac screen face down and remove the screws on the back cover. Then remove the back cover of the screen. There are 3 fans inside the i-Mac. These fans are not supported by any screws. Just simply lift up each fan to remove it. This video will benefit those viewers who have an i-Mac computer and would like to learn how to remove the fan assemble to repair or replace the fans.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades