In this how-to video, you will learn how to remove the front case of an iMac G5. First, lay the case on its back. Remove the screws in order to get the ram bay cover off. Once this is done, pull on the release tabs to remove the ram modules. Next, remove the torx screws on the bottom side of the casing. Once these are removed, work your way around the casing to remove the front from the back. Do not pull too far as you might damage the wires to the camera. Unplug the camera once you are able to reach it. This video shows you how easy it is to remove your iMac G5's front case.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades