In this Computers & Programming video tutorial you will learn how to remove the LCD display from a G5 iMac. This video is from powerbookmedic.com. First, loosen the rubber band around the display by inserting a pointed object and freeing it slightly with your fingers. On the bottom, free the lower end of the sheet and lift it up. Now remove the two screws and dismantle the part as shown in the video. Then on the top of the display unstuck the two stick pads and remove four screws from the front of the display. Now carefully lift up the display from the right side, unplug the four wire connectors on the left side and the display is free to be lifted up.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades