Removing the power supply from the iMac G5 is a two step process. First, see where the power supply is located. Then begin the process of removing it. You can do using a very easy way described in this video. First unscrew the 4 torx screws that are located around the edges of the power supply. Be careful not to be too rough while doing so. Once you have unscrewed them, then gently lift or remove the power supply. However, we still have to unplug it from the iMac. Therefore, carefully unplug it's connecting cable from the iMac, and you're done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades