In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to remove the speakers on a G5 i-Mac computer. In order to remove the speakers, user will need to first remove the ambient light sensor. Remove the 2 torx 6 screws and remove the middle bracket. Now on each speaker, users will need to remove 2 torx 8 screws. Once the screws are removed, the speakers simply slide out of place. Under the right speaker, there will be a cable that will need to be unplugged from the logic board. This video will benefit those viewers who use a i-Mac G5 computer and would like to learn how to remove the speakers for repairs or replacement.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades