In this tutorial, we learn how to repair an iPod Nano 4th Generation. First, remove the top and the bottom bezel from the device using a small and flat tool. When these are removed, switches will fall out, make sure to set these aside in a safe area. Now, remove the Philips screws that are in the top and the bottom of the device and set them aside. You will be able to take apart the top from the bottom now. The dock connector will be inside where the motherboard and circuits are at. Repair the problem with your device, then place all the parts back on the Nano as you removed them. When finished, it will be fixed and not damaged!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades