The new Unibody MacBook Pro's are a little different in design than the older MacBooks, so it may be a little confusing on how to see the innards of the laptop. Watch this to see how to remove the hard drive and battery of the MacBook Pro 17" Unibody.
PowerBook Medic is the ultimate resource for Mac computers and electronics repair. They have helpful tutorials on most Apple products including the MacBook, MacBook Pro, PowerBook, iBook, iPhone, iPod, and more, covering topics from disassemblies, to RAM upgrades, to replacement hard drives.
Repair a MacBook Pro 17" Unibody - Remove battery and hard drive
In this PowerBook Medic video tutorial, learn how to remove the hard drive and battery from a MacBook Pro Unibody. This is just one of the steps for the teardown procedure of the MacBook Pro with Intel Processor. Find more details on taking apart the MacBook Pro (A1287) in the repair guide.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades