Your sound from your Power Mac may be nil, or maybe it just sounds really bad. The speaker may need to be replaced. See how to remove the speaker from the Power Mac desktop computer.
PowerBook Medic is the ultimate resource for Mac computers and electronics repair. They have helpful tutorials on most Apple products including the MacBook, MacBook Pro, PowerBook, iBook, iPhone, iPod, and more, covering topics from disassemblies, to RAM upgrades, to replacement hard drives.
Repair a Power Mac G5 - Remove the speaker
In this PowerBook Medic video tutorial, learn how to remove the speaker from a Power Mac G5 computer. This is just one of the steps for the teardown procedure of the Power Mac. Find more details on taking apart and repairing the Power Mac G5 (A1177) in the repair guide.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades