In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to replace a key on a Samsung notebook keyboard. This task is very fast, easy and simple to do. Begin by placing the small retainer clip into the small areas of the key. Make sure the retainer clip is aligned on top of the keyboard and is securely placed on. Then simply place the key over the retainer clip and press on it. Hold the bottom of the key with one finger and press down the key with another finger. to secure it in place. This video will benefit those viewers who have a Samsung Notebook, and would like to learn how to replace the key because they misplaced or broke it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades