In this Computers & Programming video tutorial you will learn how to replace a keyboard for Acer Aspire One 10.1 netbook. Disconnect the netbook from the power supply and remove the battery. You can use a small flat screw driver or a razor blade for replacing the keyboard. You don't have to remove any screws. You need to unlatch three tabs; one located above the f8 key and two on either side of the keyboard. With the razor blade unlatch the tab above f8, and then the two side tabs as shown in the video. Then lift up the keyboard, remove the ribbon cable and detach the keyboard. To replace the new keyboard, follow these steps in the reverse sequence.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades