In this video, we learn how to replace a keyboard on a laptop. First you will want to remove all of the screws from the back of the laptop where the keyboard lies. After this, remove the bezel then take the keyboard out completely. After this, clean out the area where your keyboard was at, making sure not to loosen up any wires. When you are done with this, place the new keyboard back in as well as the bezel. Replace any screw that you took out and make sure everything is secure again. After this, test out your keyboard to see if it works, then enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades