If your wireless card is lost or damaged, you will need to replace it. In this tutorial, learn how to replace a missing or broken wireless card in a Windows based laptop.
Your wireless card is essential if you plan on using any sort of WiFi or shared Internet connection, so you will want to make sure it is working properly.
This video will show you exactly what you need to know to remove a malfunctioning card and replace it with one that works perfectly.
The process is really quite easy, so why not say goodbye to those long, annoying cables all over your house and get mobile with your laptop, the way it was meant to be used?
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades