Is the spacebar on your keyboard out of whack? This simple video will show you how to re-seat it in less than two minutes. Start by using your fingers (or a small screwdriver or spudger if needed) to gently pry up along the top of the spacebar, working from one direction to another. Continue working along the top until the key is free from its mounting clips. Observe the location of the mounting clips. After the key is free from the keyboard, you can also remove the metal support bar from the key itself if desired, taking note of where the bar connects to the key. Re-assembly is the same procedure, in reverse order.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades