Start by dragging your mouse down to system preferences on the dock and open it. If system preferences is not on your dock you can get to it alternatively by opening finder and selecting applications. Scroll through this until you find system preferences which should be located near the bottom because it's usually organized alphabetically. Then select the keyboard and mouse icon. After that click on the trackpad tab and check the option in this screen that says "place two fingers on trackpad and click button to right-click." You will now be able to right click by placing two fingers on the trackpad and clicking the mouse button. Enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades